Mustard Moon booth~Junk Bonanza 2009~

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well finally ..here it is where we went last weekend!!

Battle Ground Washington here we come! Decided on Thursday, left Friday, sale Saturday!
Didn't even leave home yet and the adventure began...rode the light rail for the 1st time ever...!! It is my own back yard!

even the shrubs were happy to see us!!
took time to stop and smell the roses...

oh my lots of people going to Barn House....
we made it!!
will post pictures of the fab goods & people tomorrow....remember good things come to those who wait... (plus my computer is acting up!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jane I'm so jealous! I was supposed to be in Oregon visiting a friend the week of the Barn House sale and was planning to go. Plans got changed... so sad... but, I can't wait to see your pictures!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete


this is the place junkers go when they want heaven on earth THE 2009 JUNK BONANZA